Concept Design Group (CDG) is a casual, modern website and digital marketing agency. Our Core Vision is to build a successful company with employee ownership that is a great place to work and provides superior digital services to improve our customers' businesses.
CDG's Vision is embodied by the following Core Values, which drive everything we do.
1. Cutting-edge knowledge, proven processes for handling customers.
2. Reliability: Honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability in all we do.
3. Service: Creating unsurpassed, customer-first experiences.
4. Dedication: Tenacious, competitive and diligent team members responsible for the life of a project from start to finish with minimal oversight.
5. Great Place to Work: An environment that fosters personal freedom and flexible hours, with employees who embrace the company's vision and core values.
6. Team Work: Willing to collaborate kindly and contribute to the work of others to further the vision of the company and get the job done right.
7. Process-Oriented: Adhere to inter-company processes, policies and procedures.
CDG is a Mac-based work environment with a full kitchen and dog-friendly environment housed in a fully equipped home office with plans to build a new facility in Lake Geneva, WI underway. We believe in health and encourage mini exercise breaks and healthy eating. Qualified employees are eligible for flexible hours and periodic/extended remote work. No health insurance offered.
If this sounds like the kind of work and environment you're after, we'd love to talk to you. Work with us; we are good people and love what we do.
We are drawn to candidates with a variety of skills in different disciplines. Don't be afraid to tell us what you don't know.
Location: We are in Lake Geneva. You need to live in Wisconsin, within a 40-mile radius of Lake Geneva, and be close enough to work in-office Monday through Friday.
Knowledge Acquisition: You know how to look things up on the web. You can research a customer's business area even if you know nothing about it.
Writing: You know how to write content and customer communications.
Customer-Focused: You're not shy about answering the phone to talk to a customer. You can make technical concepts easy to understand for those who are not tech-savvy.
Teachable teacher: You're smart and love to learn new things. You seek and take advantage of learning opportunities and are glad to teach others what you know.
Trustworthy: This is the trait we value above all else. You do what you say you will do and own your mistakes. You are a person of integrity and your word.